To Assist Manager IR & Legal in routine matters i.e.
- drafting of disciplinary letters
- conducting domestic enquiries against the employees concerned
- Maintaing of disciplinary files for the conerned employees
- Participating in labour court hearings as and when required
- drafting of legal agreements as per the directives of senior management.
- Preparation of various reports related to job function as and when required.
Candidate must be able to draft disciplinary letters as well as legal agreements.
he/she should be familiar with MS Office and MS Outlook.
Must be well dressed with pleasant personality.
Must be committed to learn.