- Proactively coordinating projects and acting as central point of contact for the project team including client, facilitators, director, and project assistants.
- Facilitate communication between all parties involved in an implementation to ensure all clients and vendors are effectively working together.
- Ensures customer satisfaction of information technology solutions by managing the details of overall project schedules, budgets, and deliverables
- Hand over project results, draw up final project report.
- Requirement analysis.
- Scope Analysis.
- Client Coordination.
- Understanding of wireframes.
- Reviewing and formatting Technical Documentation.
- Universal competencies requiring fundamental proficiency in communication, presentation, conflict recognition, resolution, Project organization, cooperation, time management, task planning and prioritizing, economic decision-making, data protection, security, documentation, standards and quality assurance
- Produce technical, business and economic feasibility studies for project ideas.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Contributing to meeting and workshop design
- Managing Project Assistants in their day to day work
- Previous Experience with wireframe designing is a plus.
- Be responsible for your own administration, including paperwork and filing.
Good Communication skills
Fluent in speaking and writting English