Thu, 21 Sep 2023 11:29:25 GMT
Intern Legal- Litigation
PMCL-JAZZ (Formerly known as Mobilink), Pakistan
As mentioned in job details
Aug 25, 2021
Sep 25, 2021
Last date to apply: 26th August 2021
What will Intern Legal Litigation do?
- To assist the litigation team in day-to-day tasks.
- To coherently collect and collate information for reporting purposes.
- To carry out legal research.
- To draft responses to legal notices and letters.
- To complete assigned tasks in the manner and time frame requested.
The role reports directly to the Manager Regulatory and Litigation.
What’s in it for you?
- Generate useful insights through research on industry and global trends.
- Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects.
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems.
- Be mentored by a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience.
- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers/stakeholders.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Bachelors/LLM/LLB Degree.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
PMCL-JAZZ (Formerly known as Mobilink)
Telecommunications - Islamabad, Pakistan