- Fully well versed with all Import and Export procedures
- Manage and check all the related documentation which includes, Letter of Credit, Performa Invoices, Insurance Cover, Bill of Lading/ Air Way Bills, etc.
- Coordinate with finance department in obtaining bank Guarantees and other related financial matters.
- Arrange timely payment of Duties / Taxes for clearance and shipment of goods
- Closely monitor all updates / changes in Duties and Taxes schedule by the Govt.
- Provide periodic report to management for outstanding orders and related activities.
- Adherence to ISO requirement and keeping records thereof
- Fully well versed with imports/exports procedure / bank negotiations / L/C / HS Codes / customs SRO/ CGO etc.
- Coordinate with Clearing agents/shipping companies / forwarding agents with respect to import/export shipments.
- Prepare payment forecasts for material as well as their payment schedules
- Manage logistics function of all imports and exports consignment.
- Close Coordination with factory people regarding the export shipments and conduct examination of the goods exported.
- Arrange export samples and dispatch them to respective buyer s as advised by Commercial Manager.
- Checking of clearing and forwarding bills and takes approvals.
- Any Other task assigned by directors & Manager Commercial.
Candidate must have good knowledge of all Imports & Exports related activities/procedures in FMCG (Food & Beverages will be preferred), Age 24 to 30 years, Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point), Email, Internet and having own conveyance preferably bike.