Obrotu, a progressive online marketing technology firm, is seeking a SEO Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing and executing comprehensive SEO strategies, inclusive of on- and off-site tactics, for large sites in competitive industries.
The size of this department and the importance of this service to our clients, means you will be in a highly visible role where the results you deliver will standout. You will be involved in maintaining a current SEO practice that meets revenue goals while achieving superior results for our clients.
If you are a SEO Analyst with experience, please read on!
What you'll be doing:
- Gain intimate knowledge of the industries relevant to our clients in order to deliver strategic plans customized to each clients unique needs;
- Develop ROI-focused keyword strategies using keyword research tools, web analytics data, and competitive research;
- Analyze websites down to the last byte in order to diagnose accessibility issues and other problems that might hinder a sites ability to attain top rankings;
- Create enhanced site architectures to support keyword priorities;
- Write compelling copy for on-site optimization that maintains the sites brand messaging and persuasiveness;
- Rely on creative thinking to develop and execute link building strategies;
- Pour through website analytics data to identify opportunities for more traffic and greater conversions;
- Present all of the above to clients in a compelling and easy-to-digest manner relating to their business goals;
What's in it for you:
- Excellent Salary
- Opportunity to work with the most cutting edge Strategies and Technologies
What you need for this position:
- 2+ years of progressive experience doing Search Engine Optimization in-house or with an agency
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results against planned goals in natural search
- Extensive Track Record of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and relationship skills (we need a team player!)
- Excellent Communication, Written, and Presentation skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidate must be available to work onsite 6 days a week
- BA/BS required