This is a freelance (home based) job.
Please read details given below carefully and apply only if you are seriously interested.
- Solution Development And Delivery
- Understands technical and functional design requirements.
- Assists in physical and logical database design.
- Creates prototypes for client engagements.
- Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions. Project Execution
- Leads small teams of developers.
- Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and schedules.
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively. Career Path Core Competencies Communication
- Contributes appropriately to conversations.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging. Relational Databases.
- Demonstrates proficiency with physical and logical database design. - Writes effective stored procedures.
- Possesses demonstrated work experience with at least one relational database management system. Programming Languages
- Overall expertise in all popular languages. Architecture
- Understands client server and internet systems architectures.
- Demonstrates familiarity with object and component methodology and technology. Professional Qualities
- Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
- Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.
- Should be Dependable, Trustworthy, Self motivated, Responsible, Punctual, Hardworking, Polite and Obedient. Organizational Responsibilities: Professional Development
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- Shares acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Encourages more junior employees to take responsibility for their development within the company. Internal Operations
- Participates regularly in the recruitment of new hires through our interviewing process and involvement in recruiting events.
- Actively contributes to internal programs.