We require a SEO Manager who is responsible for driving traffic to our highest value areas through the ongoing optimization of our site architecture and content. Very strong spoken and written English communication skills are necessary.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Experience: At least 2 years SEO experience and proven track record in improving site traffic with latest marketing tactics
* Identify the best phrases that marry our content with what consumers are typing into the engines. (Keyword research)
* Provide recommendation to build the Content Area & improve the content: From the title tags and headers to the language of the article and anchor text in our links, make our content even more relevant to the phrases people actually use when searching keeping in mind the target market.
* Propose structure and execute the marketing plans for various online marketing programs
* Lead and motivate project teams to achieve top performance, whilst managing them every step of the way.
* Evaluate effectiveness of all online marketing programs, draw conclusions, report and develop recommendations.
* Manage budgets and remain accountable for them.
*Website Traffic Analysis (experience with Click tracks analysis tools a plus)
*Manage and optimize banner campaigns via PHP ads
*In-depth knowledge of modern ethical search engine optimization (SEO)
*Strong technical appreciation of search engine algorithms
*Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies