Candidate must hold a Bachelor/Master degree in computer science from reputed university and have 2 years of professional development experience. He/ she should be a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills. Interact with key partners and internal users regarding time lines, technical issues, and infrastructure integration. - Define, design, and implement, multi-tier object-oriented distributed software applications. - Analyze and suggest improvements in the overall development process. - Contribute to the design and implementation of databases.
- Sound understanding of VB.net and SQL server 2000/2005, Crystal Reports 9.0, and C# experience will be a plus.
- Good command on objects oriented analysis, design and implementation of desktop and distributed application in VB.Net.
- Should have an ERP and CRM Knowledge.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008
- Efficient Scalable Database Concepts