The Project Manager is responsible for leading the project team to deliver projects that span across one or more business units. Manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to total quality control guidelines throughout the customer life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Manage Kloud 7 inventory and procurement requests
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements and tracking project costs in order to meet budget
- Implement effective project methodologies, develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers as needed
- Coordinating staff and internal resources and efficiently managing them to reach objectives.
- Managing project progress and adapting to required workflow to ensure deadlines are met.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders, providing them with updates on strategy and progress etc.
- Designing and signing off on contracts
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Managing the team efficiently