- To design Web sites and ensure that they are visually effective and easy to access.
- Liaising closely with the customer or client at the design stage to answer questions such as: why is the site needed, who is the target audience, who are the leading competitors, etc.
- Advising the client on the categories and information needed to construct the site.
- Designing a draft site for client approval or modification.
- Develop and maintain the company intranet that will provide an accurate and immediate source of information to all employees.
- Design and distribute newsletters and other documents relating to the website and the intranet.
- Conduct presentations, internally and externally, to promote the company web site and intranet.
- Testing the web sites for functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions.
- To upload the websites on to the Internet.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: -
-Must have knowledge of Joomla and Wordpress
- Must have knowledge of W3C approved Codes.
- Knowledge of Tableless CSS or DIV base DNN Skins
- At least 5 running DNN URL required for DNN portfolio
- Knowledge of Module CSS Customization
-Must have applying Jquery, css-div based programming
- HTMLization and Slicing
- Web Graphics Designing
- Flash Intros and Header Animation / Transitions Tools
- Dreamweaver - Photoshop or Fireworks