We're looking for a highly experienced, organized, positive, and outgoing Sales Development Representative who can excel and show traction in the role and is interested in growth opportunities.
This is a fully remote position.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
1. Understand our business, company goals, and our customers.
2. Take a creative approach to source and generate leads to cold call or email
3. Make lots of cold calls per day, prioritizing your work for the highest impact, with perfect spoken and written English skills
4. Know how to sell to businesses, mostly SMB and mid-size
5. Make every person on the phone feel special, and addressing their needs
6. Know your ropes around gatekeepers, people who don't like telemarketers, secretaries, and whoever else might be an obstacle on your way, but do it with class and respect
7. Have thick skin not taking rejection personally, natural curiosity and relentless by not taking "no" as an answer, and a big heart relating to customer needs and problems
8. Grab attention, and listen to customer
9. Clearly present our value proposition addressing specific customer needs. Make sure they are interested.
10. Plant a seed of desire. Offer them something they cannot resist. Right here, right now. Use the momentum.
11. Always be crystal clear about your call to action. What happens next? Don't let any hesitation.
12. Perfect time management skills. Follow up skillfully and relentlessly. Don't be annoying, but professional, and believer in your own statements.
13. Relentless self-starter. Close on the spot or escalate. Always demonstrate a sense of urgency and immediate gratification.
14. Establish and own an end-to-end sales lifecycle and be willing and prepared to step up and create your team, as a manager
You need to work 8 AM to 6 PM Pacific timezone (currently GMT-7). Please DO NOT apply if you are unable to work night shifts. We are unable to make any changes to the schedule - that's the business operation hours.
You will work with a fully remote team, fast-growing company, and preferably have experience with the following:
1. Hubspot CRM
2. Word and Excel (alternatively Google Docs and Sheets)
4. Dialpad, Open phone or similar VoIP app or dialer
5. Email and Calendar
6. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
7. Web scraping tools
8. Tons of creativity!
Perfect English - speaking and writing.
Ability to handle a rejections