This role entails customer, partner, and corporate sales responsibilities. The primary responsibility of the sales role is to enable, drive and elevate the Lever Logic products in the targeted area. The Sales Executive will be
internally and externally focused on Lever Logic functional operations in support of customer sales
and market requirements. This person will be responsible for driving the implementation of
strategic initiatives to accelerate growth in sales in the allocated Territory.
- Coordinate sales and business initiatives and integrate sales processes across the
company in the allocated Territory.
- Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective sales
- Facilitate feedback to different areas of Lever Logic business regarding client needs,
operational needs, business opportunities, and marketing/sales programs.
- Drive the Lever Logic business in the allocated Territory to achieve and surpass sales and
business goals and objectives
- Provide executive level representation at high-stakes meetings with prospects, clients,
and technology/channel partners.
- Work closely with Product & Services Marketing: channel feedback on product features
and functions, trends, program needs, customer outreach programs and events
- Recommend creative selling techniques based on market and product knowledge
- Assist in developing brand identity and recognition in the allocated Territory
- Provide accurate and timely Forecasts using the appropriate Sales Tools and
Processes and maintain all relevant information about Customers, Prospects,
Campaigns, and Leads.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Good presentation Skills
Good understanding of Software products
Having Computer science background is preferable.