Are you ready for this exciting opportunity?
Optimize4Success is a family-owned and operated business in Burbank, CA (USA). The founders, Jeremy and Jayne Dickson, a husband and wife team, launched O4S in 2016. O4S offers a full suite of Digital Marketing Services (SEO, GA, SMM, SMA, WD), and we have a very talented team in each of our departments. At O4S, we are on a mission to provide unique, beautiful, user-friendly, well-designed and developed websites for our clients.
We are currently growing our Web Design/Development Department and hoping to find motivated and talented folks who want to join our superstar team and grow with us long-term.
It's a full-time opportunity with great pay, excellent company culture, and great management. We are rapidly growing our team.
If this is something that interests you and you fit the requirements below. Please feel free to apply.
DO NOT APPLY if you don't have the following -
- Eagerness to work full-time
What you get
- Monthly Salary (Raises given bi-annually based on performance)
- All tools provided to you (Website Builders like Elementor PRO, Divi, WP Bakery, Stock Photo Account, Photo Editing Tools
, etc.) Also, if you need tools we don't have, we are happy to provide them to you so long as they make sense for the company.
- Paid Holidays (US or PH, Not Both :))
- Joining a Superstar Team
- Already Purchased Themes
Web Developer/Designer Job Duties
- Responsible for the design, layout, and coding of a website. Manage the technical and graphical aspects of a website
- Creating extraordinary user experiences
- Maintain and update existing Websites.
- Building Landing Pages
- Assess projects so we can quote clients accurately
- Update plugins and site security
- Create Development Links
- Install Themes + Demo Content & Required Plugins
- Work Full Time, 40 Hours/week (A Plus if you can work Los Angeles Day Time Hours)
- Reliable and Honest
- Show up to work on time
- Provide excellent work
- Expert in WordPress Development
- Expert in WooCommerce
- Expert Graphic Designer
- Expert in Shopify
- Experience with Big Commerce, Wix, Squarespace
- Ability to increase site speed
- Have an eye for design and the ability to choose the right choice in client-provided or stock photos for a site.
- Experience with building eCommerce Sites (Setting up shopping carts, shipping, taxes, payment gateways, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Expert in assessing plugins
- Expert in installing themes
- Experience with cPanel and FTP
- Experience with Hosting and Site Security
- Ability to edit photos to fit websites properly
- Click Funnels
- Managing Servers