· Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy, including SMM and SEM.
· Manage Social Media Channels for Organic and Paid Campaigns to drive traffic and conversion rates.
· Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
· The Candidate should know the complete SEO strategy and implementation (On-Page, Off-Page). Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
· Must have a complete understanding of Google Analytics, and SMM/SEO tools.
· Stay up to speed with the latest updates and best practices in the areas of digital marketing and SEO.
· Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
· Effectively manage daily administrative tasks and prepare reports on website metrics to drive traffic.
· Content Writing Skills for creating posting material/content.
· Must be proficient in MS Office.
· Google Analytics
· Google Ads Campaign
· Google Tag Manager
· Facebook Business Suite
· SEM Rush, Ahref or other similar tools.