- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- Should have basic computing skills - MS-Office
- Should be proficient in Written, Technical and Analytic skills