We are looking for an Android Developer to lead the design, development, and maintenance of Android apps. The person shall be autonomous in terms of development tasks and must know the latest technologies used for mobile apps development. Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Execute full lifecycle software development.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Work on multiple projects with a proactive approach towards the task at hand.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
Essential / Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks - particularly must have knowledge of working with Volley and retrofit.
- Familiar with firebase SDK for android (including authentication, Firebase database).
- Knowledge of android interface elements such as recycler views, dialogs, alert boxes, menus.
- Understanding of how to create interfaces for various screen sizes.
- Be able to write code that is compatible with various API levels.
- Understanding of versioning tool – Git
- BCS (Computer Science) or BSE (Software Engineering) from a recognized university.
- 1 - 2 Years of relevant full-time experience in android development.
- Communication and teamwork skills should be present.
- Should have the urge to try out new technologies related to android.
Key Performance Indicators:
Provide quantifiable measures that are used to evaluate the success of the employee in this specific role.
Salary:35K to 70K depending on experience
Closing Date: Until the availability of a suitable candidate
Duration: Long term