We are currently seeking experienced Educational Consultant or Student Counsellor who will be responsible to advise students about the study abroad universities programs and other study pathways. You will be part of a large team, managing students’ online and phone inquiries. We would like to promote a study abroad options in Pakistan and therefore require someone who can provide career counseling to individuals and working professionals.
The role will involve creating content for marketing material (such as posts on Facebook and other social media), carrying out phone conversations with applicants, engaging both on WhatsApp and in face-to-face interviews (on Skype or Zoom), and in person.
There is huge career potential in this role, and we are seeking someone who has previous experience in this field and is able to operate and work independently, meet the deadlines, and quickly understand the process.
The ideal candidates should possess the following:
• Excellent communicational skills in English, both written and verbal
• Able to think outside the box and create creative content for marketing posts
• Strong level of enthusiasm and initiative
• A genuine interest in education and student recruitment industry
• Minimum four years bachelor’s degree
• Education industry knowledge and previous experience is essential
• Competent in using IT (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Email & Skype)
• Must have a good attitude and be able to self-organize the work, coordinating with the other Team members, without waiting for instructions!
In return you will receive:
• Full support and training
• Fantastic career prospects
• Ongoing professional development
• Attractive Salary Package
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply as soon as possible for a chance to be considered.