We are looking for highly organized and dynamic individuals for our Sales offices in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad to assume the position of Assistant Manager Sales - School Education.
As a member of an emerging publishing house, the successful candidates will focus on key sales opportunities to grow the business.
Specific duties include:
- Should be able to prioritize effectively to meet and exceed
planned sales targets.
- Meeting with prospective customers to ensure loyalty and
satisfaction with our books.
- Managing and growing customer base.
- Visiting Schools and institutions daily to meet with
Teachers, Principals and School administration to promote our
- Effectively manage paperwork and administrative tasks,
including book sampling and sales reports.
- Developing strong relationships with Schools and
institutions, department staff, and bookstore personnel.
- Suggest new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will possess a valid driver's license and a university degree. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills are essential. Previous sales and publishing experience will be considered an asset.