Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series C company with $152M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logisticsa feat that few companies have achieved.
Our mission statement is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.What we're building:
We're at the exciting inflection point that all startups strive to reach - where we've built a product that our customers use to drive more successful outcomes in their ability to connect and engage with their audiences. Our platform has proven value, we've achieved product market fit.
Our goals as a technology organization now turn to those of scale. To build a sending platform that meets the needs of an expanding user base, both in the number of transactions we're processing and in the geographic areas we serve.
Our solution is deep. We're a fulfillment platform that automates sending from product recommendations, order processing all the way down to individuals working in our warehouses. We transact millions of dollars per day for both physical and digital sending through a robust marketplace. This marketplace leverages data science and machine learning to provide an intelligent experience to suggest the most effective items to send to individuals that will produce the desired outcome.
Our technology vision is also exciting. We're currently migrating from a monolithic application to a distributed service approach using an event sourcing architecture. We're actively decomposing our monolith into micro services and providing next generation experiences through the composition of micro frontends. We employ a modern software stack consisting of AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Ruby on Rails, GraphQL, amp; Vue.js. About your role:
You'll join our rapidly growing technology team as a Senior Engineer responsible for leading key product development efforts within a larger team.
You'll work closely with product and engineering leads to break down product requirements into technical implementation plans and help see them through to execution.
You'll perform code reviews and acceptance testing that ensures forward progress with high quality, being hands on mentoring other engineers.
You'll also have the opportunity to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as a technology organization. What you’ll need to be successful:
- Repeated patterns of making outsized impact
- Demonstrable traits of being an ideal team player
- Prior experience leading projects within a software development team
- A strong desire to take on additional responsibility and grow as an Engineer
- Familiarity with modern software development practices - Domain driven design, Test driven development, Agile practices, 12 factor applications, importance of CI/CD
- Experience working with the following frameworks, languages, and patterns (or similar) - Kafka, Ruby on Rails, Federated GraphQL, Vue.js, Kubernetes, Docker, Microservices, Micro-frontends
- Experience with strongly typed languages is a plus. Go amp; TypeScript are preferred
What We Believe:
- Conquer Giants! We get things done. Moxie is in our DNA, and we’re breaking down the barriers that separate the world.
- One Team! Everyone belongs here, and weather it is your first day or you’re the CEO, your voice and ideas matter to us
- Relationships Matter! It’s a cluttered, digital world out there, but our connections are real. We’re all humans, so we treat each other and our customers like humans too.
- Reinvent! Forget thinking big. We think meteorically by redefining what’s possible and shaping the future of human connections.
What You will Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plan - we've got you covered
- Everyday Lunch Service - free of cost
- 21 Days Off - per calendar year
- Lucrative Annual Increments - performance based
- Sendoso Library - read all you can
- A learning Culture - support in training/certifications, attending seminars/webinars (both int. amp; domestic)
- Yearly Trip to the North - 3 to 4 nights
- Work Equipment - Macbook Pro amp; internet device
- Celebrating events amp; festivals - Birthdays amp; other cultural events
- Evening Sports - cricket, badminton, pingpong, arcade amp; board games
Sendoso is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.