We are looking for a competitive and reliable Senior Sales Executive to help us develop our business activities. You will be responsible for building business by identifying and selling products, maintaining relationships with clients.
- To identify business opportunities by evaluating prospects and their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and develop relationships with prospects recommending solutions.
- To Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Logo and Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
High school degree.