We are in process of building a robust application and in need of a Senior QA analyst. This opportunity is ideal for those seeking a challenge, interested in being part of one of the growing companies and the opportunity to further develop skills in quality assurance. Applicants must have relevant experiences not less than for 3 years. A quality assurance engineer works with business analysts and program developers to design, develop and execute test plans to ensure that new and enhanced applications will satisfy business requirements.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in the automotive insurance industry a plus.
- AS400 experience.
- Working knowledge of ASP.Net, C, C#, C++, SQL, HTML/XML and internet browsers.
- Testing experience in webbased and database applications.
- Knowledge of IT process improvement and various IT QA standards.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Windowsbased applications and internet usage.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical,
presentation and reporting skills.
- Must be able to perform work effectively in a fastpaced environment and handle multiple tasks and
- Exercises a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Must be able to work independently in a time critical environment and as part of a team on special
and ongoing projects.
- Must be flexible to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Ability to understand regression process concepts.
- Knowledge of automation tools (QTP, VB script) a plus.