The Principal Solutions Architect is the lead for delivering D365 solutions with responsibility for being both customer facing and revenue generating in a pre-sales capacity. This individual will gather client technical and business requirements, provide Dynamics 365 / CRM consulting, execute and/or lead technical workshops with clients, and develop product and proposal content. This individual will also provide consulting leadership on projects.Responsibilities
- Establishes Avtex as a recognized leader in technology-led innovation through public speaking and published thought leadership.
- Delivers technical and functional expertise for Avtex clients on assigned projects.
- Supports strategic solution sales and revenue growth through proactive engagement with clients.
- Builds C-level trusted relationships with target organizations.
- Provides thought leadership to Avtex core go-to-market solutions.
- Wins new business by developing client proposals and presenting solutions directly to clients.
- Manages client engagements at all levels of client interaction with responsibility for product and technical content.
- Establishes and leads high performing teams for client projects.
- Follows industry technology trends through self-study and formal training and shares that knowledge internally and externally via white papers, blog posts and social media.
- Previous technical skills with Dynamics 365 CRM and/or Data, Artificial Intelligence, including design, architecture, installation, configuration, deployment and customization.
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience working with a combination of the following Microsoft technologies in a professional services environment: Power BI, D365 SDK/.NET development, MS Office Groups / Teams, Azure Machine Learning, Scribe, Microsoft Flow, Logic Apps, enterprise ETL and 3rd Party / ISV product experience.
- Consulting leadership experience working for a Microsoft partner with spectacular client references.
- Experience in client relationship and team building.
- Highly skilled in largescale enterprise change projects and programs.
- Ability to shape strong presentations and narratives that influence and commit people to change.
- Previous Project Management experience using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Working with US counterparts and flexible to work during overlapping time zones.
#IndiaNational#PSACRMWorking at Avtex
At Avtex, we’ve worked hard to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want our employee experience to inspire people.
Do you want to be inspired in your workplace? We’re always looking for talented people to join our team!