At Avtex our Consultants work closely with a wide range of clients around the globe to deliver exceptional experiences by helping them identify their business pains, then turning around to develop and implement useful and relevant technology-based solutions to meet those needs. Utilizing the Avtex 360 model as a guide, our consultants take clients on a journey through strategy, implementation, customization, and support, ensuring exceptional customer experience at every step of the way. As a Senior Consultant focused on D365FO, you will not only be working with clients to deliver world-class solutions, but also mentoring other team members and beginning to participate in pre-sales activities. Senior Consultants are typically a leader on our projects and oversee a small team of consultants to deliver the work.Responsibilities
- As a Functional Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the D365FO ERP implementation project or support project.
- You will be intensely involved in requirements gathering, analysis of requirements and propose D365FO solutions with product best practices.
- You will also play an important role in translating the requirements and solution to development and final validation.
- You will be required to prepare test strategy, test plan, test execution and troubleshooting of developed solution.
- You will be required to create training plans and training client teams for developed solution.
- In case of support project, understand the issue reported, analyze and propose fixes on D365FO solution.
- You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, internal capability building and marketing support. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Commerce and Business Administration
- Preferred Post Graduate MBA
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certified in MB300 and one of (MB-320, MB-330, MB-897).
- At least 6 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics D365FO
- Experience in business analysis or functional consulting in multiple functional areas of ERP Business Processes, D365FO functional design and configuration, testing, UAT and support experience
- Strong proficiency in the following areas of D365FO: CM including Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Warehousing and Product Master and related best practices.
- Exposure to D365 Commerce module will be added advantage
- Well versed with RSAT testing tool usage
- Ability to understand and use advanced analysis methods to identify and resolve complex client scenarios
- Solution estimation methods
- 3+ years of experience with agile methodology and familiarity of ADO
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new features and functionality in the Microsoft Dynamics and PowerPlatform stack.
- Exposure to any of following systems: Content Management Systems, E-Commerce solutions
- Knowledge of Proposal building methods
- Project Management
- Working with US counterparts and flexible to work during overlapping time zones
#SrConFamp;OWorking at Avtex
At Avtex, we’ve worked hard to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want our employee experience to inspire people.
Do you want to be inspired in your workplace? We’re always looking for talented people to join our team!