At Avtex our Consultants work closely with a wide range of clients around the globe to deliver exceptional experiences by helping them identify their business pains, then turning around to develop and implement useful and relevant technology-based solutions to meet those needs. Utilizing the Avtex 360 model as a guide, our consultants take clients on a journey through strategy, implementation, customization, and support, ensuring exceptional customer experience at every step of the way. As a Consultant at Avtex, you will be working with a dynamic team to apply the Avtex 360 model and best practices to deliver world-class solutions to our clients. At the same time, you’ll experience support for your personal and professional growth.Responsibilities
- Applies knowledge of Avtex service offerings to develop creative solutions based on client requirements in a timely manner.
- Develops, modifies, and implements applications and system across the Microsoft technology stack to deliver best-in-class solutions for our clients.
- Maintains and supports solutions by addressing issues and determining the need for enhancements.
- Demonstrates creative problem-solving techniques to ensure client satisfaction and improve business processes.
- Develops sustainable business relationships with clients, gaining increased knowledge of their needs and challenges to implement effective solutions through Avtex offerings.
- Demonstrates concern for meeting client needs in a manner that provides satisfaction and excellent results for the client, leading to additional opportunities within the client account. Documents and escalates any project issues promptly to project leadership team.
- May assume leadership responsibilities on small projects. For example, may assist the team manager with project identification and assignment as needed. Ensures consultants are aware of timelines associated with assigned tasks.
- May participate in solution development and deployment as specified in the project proposal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience working with relevant Microsoft technologies, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certification preferred.
- Working with US counterparts and flexible to work during overlapping time zones.
- Possess background in one or more of the following functions: Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, Portals, and Customer Insights.
- 3+ years of Experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and/or other CRM applications with willingness to learn MS CRM.
- 3+ years of experience with Agile development preferred.
- Understands and can assist or lead CRM on-premise upgrades and migrations to Dynamics in the cloud.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new features and functionality in the Microsoft Dynamics and PowerPlatform stack.
#ConCRM#IndiaNationalWorking at Avtex
At Avtex, we’ve worked hard to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want our employee experience to inspire people.
Do you want to be inspired in your workplace? We’re always looking for talented people to join our team!