The Principal Solutions Architect is the lead for delivering D365 solutions with responsibility for being both customer facing and revenue generating in a pre-sales capacity. This individual will gather client technical and business requirements, provide D365FO consulting, execute and/or lead technical workshops with clients, and develop product and proposal content. This individual will also provide consulting leadership on projects.Responsibilities
- Establishes Avtex as a recognized leader in technology-led innovation through public speaking and published thought leadership.
- Delivers technical and functional expertise for Avtex clients on assigned projects.
- Supports strategic solution sales and revenue growth through proactive engagement with clients.
- Builds C-level trusted relationships with target organizations.
- Provides thought leadership to Avtex core go-to-market solutions.
- Wins new business by developing client proposals and presenting solutions directly to clients.
- Manages client engagements at all levels of client interaction with responsibility for product and technical content.
- Establishes and leads high performing teams for client projects.
- Follows industry technology trends through self-study and formal training and shares that knowledge internally and externally via white papers, blog posts and social media.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 10+ years of overall IT experience with minimum 8 years of hands-on experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 Operations.
- At least 5 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on design / detailing of ERP business processes, technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- At least 6 years of experience in development/configuration/solutions evaluation, validation and deployment.
- Strong expertise in designing interfaces and data migration using DIXF.
- Experience in enforcing best practices.
- Solid understanding of Sales, Purchase and Inventory modules of Microsoft Dynamics D365 / AX 2012.
- Leading all technical deliverables and providing status updates to project stakeholders.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Working with US counterparts and flexible to work during overlapping time zones.
- Microsoft D365/AX certifications preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external integrations, documentation, and mapping current business processes.
- Leading a team of consultants in understanding as-is business and developing to-be business maps.
- Previous Project Management experience using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
#Famp;OPSA#IndiaNationalWorking at Avtex
At Avtex, we’ve worked hard to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want our employee experience to inspire people.
Do you want to be inspired in your workplace? We’re always looking for talented people to join our team!