Luminos is a Customer Engagement suite offering the following capabilities: 1. Multi-channel Marketing automation 2. Rewards and Loyalty management3. App / Web based user engagementAI based upsell engine to increase cross-sell of products
A single view of the customer across all touch-points that can be integrated into support systems
The Luminos suite is made available to Banks, Fintechs, Enterprise Service Providers, and customers of Enterprise Service Providers (corporates and their employees).
The suite provides its customers wide ranged capabilities to engage and retain their users, improve conversion rates of campaigns, and increase user lifetime value. The suite is also bundled with other Zeta Products to efficiently serve the needs of user engagement.What is the job like?
- Product discovery: Research demand from existing and prospective customers, explore the problem space through the lenses of viability, feasibility, usability, customer empathy and ethical assumptions
- Product definition: Understand the problem space in detail and define potential solutions in terms of new product features or enhancement in existing product features for any of the modules that belong to the Core Product Suite.
- Planning amp; Prioritization: Own the roadmap for one or more parts of the product suite.
- Documentation amp; Communication: Evangelize and communicate the product plan to Internal And External Stakeholders
- Execution and Collaboration: Help bring together product strategy, definitions and GTM plans by enabling engineering, business, legal, finance, sales and marketing teams appropriately.
Who should apply for this role?
- Worked as a software engineer for at least 2 years or should have worked closely with engineering in the current role.
- 8+ years of total experience and min 5+ years of experience in Product Management
- Product thinking (Average to high)Good problem-solving skills
- Logical reasoning
- Ability to work with multiple Program Managers and Solution Architects
- Data-driven decision making
- Ability to work under ambiguity and work on complex projects with average to high level of ambiguity
- Good Business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have experience in conducting presentations and workshops with large business groups
Zeta is a modern banking tech company providing a Unified Stack, for banks comprising modern credit and debit processing, core and mobile experiences. Zeta provides its products to banks and fintechs globally.
Co-founded in April 2015 by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), the company currently has over 750 employees across its offices in the US, UK, Middle East, and Asia. Learn more @ www.zeta.tech or follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
Our Product Suites Tachyon Suite -
Our modern Unified Banking Stack comprising core banking, credit and debit processing, prepaid hosting and loans, all integrated with a mobile app that enable banks to provide a neobank experience, sell more loans and reduce fraud Fusion -
Our Embeddable Banking platform that enables banks to provide APIs and SDKs to fintechs, neobanks, distributors and enable them to embed prepaid, credit, debit and loan products within their apps and experiences
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The company works closely with 6+ issuers within India like Sodexo, IDFC First Bank, RBL and Kotak Mahindra Bank. The company has over 15,000 corporate clients and 2.5+ million users who use Zeta’s Employee benefits and Corporate Gifting platform. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company and has over 500 employees.