SEO Factors need a full-stack WordPress developer for an eCommerce website. The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of WordPress development standards and understanding PHP is a plus. Strong front-end skills and experience with custom themes. Grow your skills in a friendly work environment.
- Need to know about WordPress and the theme setting.
- Need information about the WordPress plugins.
- Building reusable code for the future.
- Creating landing pages and forms for better leads and sales (HTML & CSS)
- Working closely with a large, cross-functional team of designers, marketers, and web developers
- Edit WordPress themes to be 20% more appealing
- Ensuring the user experience fulfilling the website design.
- Building email templates in MailChimp, SendGrid
- Website must be optimized for Mobile
- Keeping a balance between aesthetic and functional design
- Maintain brand consistency through your design
- Updating sites and fixing bugs
- Optimize website for Page Speed load time.
The office Location is in Karachi.