We are looking for a full-stack engineer to join our founding team.
You will be a Co-founder, work alongside fellow Co-founders (CPO & CEO) to design and build Our Web and App.
You will get a Handsome Salary + Business Equity Percentage.
You will have opportunities to research new technologies and help shape how eienaar is built.
You’ll help build the eienaar Technical Team as we grow and hire our first employees.
- Develop, test, and launch scalable Product
- Set the technical direction for our product development; create and execute a strategic plan; identify the exact resources necessary to put the plan into action; and oversee the entire process from start to finish.
- You will work directly under the CEO and act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions according to the company's Vision that will impact the current and future operations of the company
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Building the MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- Design and develop highly scalable production level code for our enterprise products, QA, and testing
- Execute as part of a cross-functional Agile team that rapidly delivers iterative value to customers
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
Full-stack Developer / Architect
Experience with APIs, AWS, and Agile Methodologies
Working knowledge of development tools and processes
Passion for building innovative, scalable solutions that have real customer impact
Entrepreneur mindset, previous startup experience a plus
No previous management is required but as the Engineering leader, you will need to be able to inspire, motivate and lead other developers.
Soft Skills and Personality
- Clear, professional communications (listening, oral, and written communications)
- Strong problem-solving and analysis capabilities
- Skills to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Good project and time-management skills
- Meeting deadlines and strong attention to detail