Cube Statistica is a Canadian company established in 2016, and based in Toronto. We are a consulting company in the field of data science, machine learning, and statistical analysis. The company provides comprehensive data driven solutions and helps build modern digital AI architectures, by using the most cutting edge technologies in machine learning and data science. Our clients are from a diverse range of fields and include individuals and institutions such as, the Canadian Ministry of Finance, University of Toronto, Burkett Statistical Consulting, Toronto General Hospital, and several others.
To apply, email your cv and cover letter directly to .
We are currently searching for a Data Scientist with a strong expertise in Python Programming Language, with a minimum of 2 years experience. Emphasis will be placed on the candidates particular strenghts and experiences. The role will include the following responsiblities;
1. Implementing Python code for data cleaning, data analysis, automation, statistical analysis, and machine learning.
2. Use data science, machine learning, and automation techniques in Python for inventory management, route optimization, logistics, predictive modeling, KPIs and dashboarding.
3. Dockerize applications, code, and projects in containers.
4. Write ETL scripts and SQL, T-SQL queries to extract and merge data tables from Azure Cloud Databases.
1. Python Programming Language
5. Azure Cloud Databases