We're looking for all kinds of developer talent from junior to mid-level and more technical lead developers. As a company driven by technology, we're building a close-knit tech team to drive things forward, inspire change and get things done.
- To believe and contribute to our mission of becoming the worlds go-to digital marketing services platform
- Create efficient, reusable code that can be deployed and utilised in many parts of the platform now and in the future
- Contribute to conceiving solid engineering ideas, laying out roadmaps for development and create a user-experience focussed delivery
- Contribute to identifying technical inefficiencies and optimise them for maximum speed and scalability
- Help create and maintain stringent unit testing to verify code behaviour independently from other parts of the system
- Always work to high standards and maintain procedures to help minimise technical debt
- Utilise trouble and debugging skills and techniques to find problems within our existing platform and take the steps to resolve them.
Whilst we use these right now, we're absolutely open to new technologies and skills to help us scale. Let us know what you can bring to the table.
OOP using frameworks such as Laravel / CodeIgniter
MySQL / MariaDB
CSS with SASS (SCSS)
Version control using GIT