- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly Sales & Collection Plans, priorities and schedule own activities so that the given targets are implement & executed on the given timeline.
- To extend the market reach while keeping the existing network active.
- To focus on maximum dealer activation even if the given target is met.
- To ensure proper and prominent display of all products range at dealers outlet and proper distributions and display of POS material on the dealer network.
- To conduct Trading Area Analyses and identify weak areas / dealers.
- To forecast & foresee the Sales Strategies that will help keep the competitive advantage over the competitors in the market.
- Identify, research, and contact prospective dealers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and retain business.
- Visits existing and new dealers who may be of strategic importance to the company; assess dealer’s needs and suggest appropriate products and delivery times within limits of authority, and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- Develop long-term Sales Plans for Key Customers and accounts and monitor & adapt sales activities to meet these objectives.
Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.