We are looking for an SEO and WordPress Web Developer for a remote position.
Our global head office is in London (United Kingdom). Some staff may have the opportunity for periodic travel to London and other countries.
We require someone who is proficient in WordPress web development and has SEO experience such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
You will work on United Kingdom times.
You will be required to work a 5 day week as follows (schedule may be subject to change):
(All Times are in UK Time)
1. Have good written and fluent spoken English communication skills.
2. At least 1-year experience.
3. Must have an excellent employment reference history.
4. Work exceptionally well within a team-based environment.
5. Have a good computer with a camera and mic that is, at minimum, 3 years old.
6. Stable Internet connection.
Good written and fluent spoken English communication skills