Do you have a heart for serving the church and helping people?
The Igniter Company is a Christian media company seeking to hire a Customer Success Associate who has a passion for helping customers, who enjoy interacting with members of a church staff, is digitally savvy, and has strong experience in account management.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys interacting with customers on the phone, through website chat, and via email. This person will be assigned accounts of churches to manage, and will do this by calling churches to renew their membership, pro-actively reaching out to those churches to help them continually receive value from their membership, and provide support for the website and help answer any billing questions.
This is a full-time in-person position with inbound/outbound support Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining and cultivating relationships with accounts assigned through an internal CRM.
- Make outbound calls and emails to customers with memberships that are due to be renewed.
- Proactively reach out to accounts when an action needs to be taken on their account to help them fully utilize their membership. This may include helping explain the benefits and features of their membership, updating details on their account and more.
- Respond quickly to website chats and inbound emails of accounts assigned.
- Ability to manage a large amount of customer accounts and actions that need to be taken on those accounts in a timely manner.
Education, Skills and Work Experience:
- Must be a high-energy, enthusiastic individual with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a desire to help people.
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to providing quality service, and be results-driven.
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service or account management preferred.
- Must be able to work with Mac computers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Customer Service experience
- Account management experience
- Experience working with churches or para-church ministries
- Passion for helping people and providing best-in-class service
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision amp; Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off w/ Generous Holiday Schedule
- 401(k) w/ Company Match