The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write code in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the company's products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary. They should also be experience in contributing to the whole software design lifecycle.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Passion for best design and coding practices
• Strong knowledge of frontend, backend relational databases
• Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
• Solid understanding of the collections frameworks like Laravel
• Working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST/JSON and SOAP.
• Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Web design patterns and front end technologies like HTML5, Bootstrap 4, JQuery and MVC framework like spring and Spring Boot.
• Hand-on experience with unit testing and working with continuous integration