We require an expert Asp.net MVC c# developer with 5-7 years of experience for immediate start, for development of complex web applications. You should have expereince of full product cycle from initial design to final product delivery.
Must be able to work on own with little or no support, in a high pressure environment Experiene of full cycle (backend to front end) from initial design to completion of large complex web applications on own.
On offer is the opportunity:
- to work for a great and successful company
- gain experience with some of the latest technologies and practices in the industry
- for great career progression/training opportunities
This is a permanent home based position, and you will need a high spec pc/laptop, high speed broadband, and uninterrupted power supply (ups/generator)
Please do NOT apply if :
- you are interested in freelance positions
- are unable to work full time shifts
- do not have ALL of the 'required skills' mentioned in this ad
You will need to show us relevant examples of your previous work and will be tested. We are not looking for junior programmers with gaps in their knowledge. We are looking for experienced and expert programmers, at the top of their game, who can work comfortably on their own and produce results efficiently. Salary will be based on experience and market average. When replying please state your expected salary and the earliest date (within 1 week) that you can be available to start.
About you: Must be a good programmer with excellent attention to detail, with a love for problem-solving and computing. Must have good knowledge of Ajax, XHtml, Xml, Css, and emerging web technologies. You will need to be motivated and self-starting, sharp, enthusiastic and able to work on your own. About your experience: When presented with a specification/requirements document you will be able to build a C# web application running a SQL Server database from scratch. You will have EXPERT knowledge in all the areas of the technologies required. You will also need to show us relevant examples of your previous work (whether large/commercial or not). We are not looking for junior programmers with gaps in their knowledge. We are looking for experienced programmers, at the top of their game, wishing to build on existing skills whilst building bigger and more advanced projects. Demonstrable practical experience will be favoured over candidates with a good academic record but less real-world experience. Excellent salary based on experience.
- C#.Net 3.0/3.5/4.0, .Net Web API
- Sql server 2008/2012, Linq/Ado.Net, Database design/normalisation
- Asp.net MVC 4 (Razor)
- Object Oriented Design, object Oriented Programming
-Html 5, Css
- Excellent Architectural/Behavioural/Structural Design patterns
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Restful Services
- Rhino Mocks
- Azure/AWS cloud instances setup
- Service Oriented Architecture
- multi-threaded back-end services
- Responsive design
- Mobile application devlelopment
- Messaging frameworks