We are looking for an experienced Social Media Strategist to act as a social media consultant for potential clients. As a Social Media Strategist you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of analysis and social media strategy for our clients while nurturing and developing longer-term social media strategies. You will be required to perform in-depth analysis of social media campaigns and will be expected to identify new and creative ways to maximize future results. As a Social Media Strategist you must be comfortable handling multiple clients and dealing with high-level marketers and executives.
- Take complete ownership of analysis and campaign development for potential clients.
- Develop Proposals and campaigns for potential clients
- Proactively design long-term social media strategies leveraging the platform.
- Manage client relationships to build a reputation of excellent service and generate repeat business
- Establish and develop client relationships within multiple levels of organizations
- Build creative solutions (beyond product sales) to meet clients' needs and grow revenue profitably
- Create and execute strategic account plans that maximize new revenue and sales opportunities
- Collaborate with multiple internal departments to drive the highest level of client satisfaction
- Stay abreast of social media trends
- Deliver presentations and ROI-based proposals to clients
- Travel to client locations, in some cases international, to further business objectives (limited)
- Confident communicators (written and verbal)
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple complex clients and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated skill at developing and maintaining long-term relationships
- Experience working with medium to large companies using a consultative sales approach (preferably in social media)
- Aptitude for uncovering and analyzing client goals
- Track record of generating thoughtful, creative proposals while expanding revenue opportunities
- Strong networking and presentation skills
- Passion for social media
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent