Medical Billing And AR Specialist
We are looking to add an experienced Medical Biller to our team that will contribute to our mission along with embodying the same values as us. Along with patient satisfaction, employee satisfaction is at the top of our list of priorities. We look forward to the possibility of welcoming new minds to our team and are hopeful to find a good fit for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Strong understanding of CPT/ICD 10 codes
• Being able to read and identify a HCFA CMS 1500 claim form.
• Strong understanding of fee schedules, LCD’s, Medicare/Medicaid, and secondary insurances.
• Handling providers billing for inpatient/outpatient, TMS and ADHD testing Must have good understanding of charge capture, patient’s demo entry, insurance verification, claim submission, payment posting and denials
• Proficient with insurance verification (copays, deductibles, co-insurance, out of pocket, coordination of benefits, insurance pre-authorization)
• Must have excellent phone etiquette and solve patient’s issues. Must be able to call insurance and patient for denials, coordination of benefits and other related issues.
• Strong understanding of reading and posting ERA/EOBs.
• Capable of handling volume and work on rejections and denials on daily basis.Must be a self-starter, we are fast pace company, so the person should be a good learner and able to handle the volume.
• The person must be a multitasker and a good team player. Able to meet monthly billing targets.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must be organized
• Must have good written and oral communication skills
• Must be punctual and have reliable transportation
• Must be able to communicate with patients to explain billing issues and convey messages in a manner that is easy for the patient to understand
• Must be willing to work as a team player with fellow peers and providers
Office Address : E - 11/ 1 MPCHS Islamabad.