This is good opportunity for freshers or who can work in flexible hours. This is completly remote to save your travelling cost. Flexible hours but must be avaible between 6 to 8 PM for tasks meetings.
The WordPress Web Developer Intern will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to specifications. He/she will strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or relavent
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is 3 months internship program. After completing 3 months you will be hired as permanent employee based on your performance.