1. Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and work flow analysis.
2. Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
3. Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed:
Functional requirements , Business Requirements Document , Use Cases/Process Flow diagram, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
4. Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
5. Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
6. Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
7. Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, customers and subject matter experts.
9. Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
10. Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade offs between usability and performance needs.
11. Be the liaison between the business
Candidate must be sincere and familiar with all the above criteria.