To assist and work with Showroom Manager in the Following:
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality products.
- Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for all departments.
- Confer with management to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Handle customers' complaints and provide solutions.
- Coordinate with Factory, Contractors and Clients for operational matters.
- Control and monitor all operational activities of sites and projects.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/annually targets.
- Estimate clients demand and determine the types and quantity of products to be sold.
- Assign tasks to showroom staff and monitor their activities.
- Evaluate the performance of showroom on the basis of assigned targets.
- Bridge gaps among activities of Production, Supply Chain Management, Sales, Design and Site departments.
- Retain existing customers and develop new customer base.
- MBA with Engineering or Architectural Studies is preferred.
- 4 to 6 years experience preferably in similar role.
- Proficient in dealing with clients demands and can handle customer complaints efficiently.
- With Excellent Communication, Managerial, Organizational and Conflict Resolution Skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Computer literate in MS office application and proficiency in AutoCAD is an added advantage.
- Can handle pressure under less supervision.
- Hardworking, result oriented and a team player.
- Fully qualified and experience in Sales specifically showroom sales.
- Experience in wood industry is a plus point.
- Experience in international and multicultural environments is an added advantage.