Munarsh I.T. Service is currently seeking a highly creative, flexible and experienced Graphic/Web Designer to provide design, production and project management of websites on prominent CMS based Platforms Such as Wordpress , Joomla, Drupal, Mangento , Prestashop. Zencart. etc, The right candidate must be experienced in working in a professional environment on projects such as web design, micro sites, E Commerce Sites, direct mail campaigns, online banner advertising, digital newsletters promotional literature, print advertising, etc.
We are ideally looking for a candidate with the ability to conceptualise, visualise and design cutting edge interactive media with the ability to create innovative solutions and meet strict project deadlines. Additionally the ideal candidate will be creative, proactive, detail-oriented and have a great work attitude.
The successful candidate must have the following:
* Creative ideas that work
* Confident design direction
* Ability to take project and campaign briefs and produce visual concepts for user interfaces on the digital channels
* Ability to communicate effectively with other team members and to manage your workload
* Excellent HTML, CSS, Div Based Layout; knowledge and appreciation of web accessibility standards and cross-browser compatibility.
* A passion for web and software development and a strong interest in new and emerging web technologies.
* SEO awareness and a ground understanding of how SEO works
* Very strong skills in layout, typography and colour theory
* Strong attention to detail
* Good organisational skills
* Execute solid designs
* Excellent application of mark-up languages across varied digital platforms (HTML5, XHTML and XML)
* Style sheet languages (CSS3 and XSL)
* Strong knowledge of: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash MX and Dreamweaver.
* Good familiarity with designing for usability and accessibility (W3C, WAI, Validation)
* Excellent web design /graphic skills
* Strong desktop publishing skills
* Strong Ability to manage content and imagery in web sites and online communications using a content management system
* Excellent knowledge of template integration such as Wordpress, Expression Engine and Joomla.
* Advanced knowledge of pre-press and printing
Upon applying please submit some examples of your work or include a link to your online portfolio showing your best creative work.