AUA Solutions is a US-based Business Process Outsourcing company with offshore operations in Karachi. Being a full-service BPO shop, AUA Solutions provides a gamut of services that include; customized software solutions, web and media design services, call center and telemarketing functions, research and data entry services as well as other back office and non-core functions for its clients worldwide.
Internet Research Associate (Entry-Level)
AUA Solutions, a full service BPO firm is currently seeking highly detail oriented, young (18 -23 years) entry-level candidates for its Web Research & Data Entry Process Outsourcing division (Morning or Evening Shifts with possible van drop service for Evening Shift only). We provide world-class offshore internet research and online data entry services to small and mid-sized companies in US, Europe and Australia for executive search support, back office data & CRM management, virtual assistance to company executives, sales and marketing lists, contact and email list development, as well as online data collection
- Web research, browsing multiple sites, scraping the internet for required data
- Searching for appropriate web sources and contact persons for data capture
- Data mining contact details: phone, addresses, emails of businesses and professionals
- Collecting data into Excel Spreadsheets using copy paste and data entry functions
- Email testing and validation, data formatting, deduping records and QA Checks
- Meeting hourly and daily targets for research and data collection
We offer state-of-art BPO/call center working environment, top-of-the-market base salary, hefty performance incentives, promotions and growth opportunities, and salary increments along exposure to international markets. AUA Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and highly encourages minorities and females to apply.
Excellent proficiency with internet surfing, web navigation and data mining.
Ability to research, analyze and browse through various websites and make judgments.
Possess computer literacy, basic Excel and keyboarding skills including copy/paste, deduping, data formatting, file management, email, chat and internet applications.
Ability to read, write, understand and comprehend English is a MUST.
Preference given to candidates with prior online data entry and internet work experience.