The Dragos Global Services team serves as industry-leading experts in solving industrial control system security challenges. We then bring that expertise back and integrate it with our software technology: The Dragos Platform. We're looking for hands-on industrial control system knowledge and network security experience. You will provide tactical and strategic recommendations to mitigate cybersecurity vulnerabilities related to operational technology's network design, configuration, and interconnectivity.We're seeking a Principal Industrial Incident Responder
to join our team in Saudi Arabia. Our ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of incident response, digital forensics, intrusion analysis, hunting, and various industrial software and hardware.This role requires up to 50% travel, both domestic and international.
- Serve as a lead for incident response retainer customers; this includes onsite and offsite incident response activities such as triage and analysis within industrial environments, briefing customers on investigation results, and recommending courses of action
- Responsible for customer deliverables such as forensic reports, findings, recommendations, and presentations
- Generate playbooks and other content for customers
- Assist in other service engagements such as tabletop exercises, assessments, training, etc.
- Support the buildout of the industrial incident response practice to meet the requirements of a growing team and customer base
- Lead and mentor other members of the incident response team
- 7+ years of experience with cybersecurity digital forensics and incident response (DFIR)
- Expertise in at least two of the following fields: network forensics, memory forensics, and disk forensics (focus on methodology over specific tools)
- Experience leading an investigation from start to finish, including pivoting between data types and correlating events together
- Comfortable using and administering Windows and Linux operating systems
- In-depth knowledge of networking concepts (TCP/IP, Ethernet, etc.) and configuration and rule creation for standard security tools (e.g., Wireshark, Snort/Suricata, Zeek, Yara, Sigma)
- Ability to analyze and interact with industrial network protocols
- Basic Salary: SAR 599,238
- Compensation: Salary + Equity + Benefits + Housing + Transportation
- Equity is communicated in USD, and to minimize confusion, this will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter. Employees receive equity options that start vesting on their first day and will have an opportunity to earn additional equity.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical to our success as we defend against adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws. All new hires must pass a background check as a condition of employment including annual and client-requested ad hoc drug screens.