Sun, 01 Oct 2023 04:12:20 GMT
Intern - JazzCash Channel Merchant Planning
As mentioned in job details
Aug 24, 2022
Sep 24, 2022
Grade: Merchant Channel Planning Intern JazzCash
Last date to apply: 29th August 2022
What will Merchant Channel Planning Intern do?
- To develop understanding of Agents, Merchants, amp; Wallets business as pillars of JazzCash Channels.
- To understand dynamics and mechanics of Merchant Channel planning
- To understand steps involved in entire merchant eco system amp; to facilitate strategy and implementation towards it.
- To maintain records and reconciliation of merchant reporting, analysis amp; BA’s wallet acquisition.
- To work closely with cross functional teams fostering innovative ideas and implementation.
- To contribute towards the feedback loop wrt Merchant Business Initiatives.
- To take initiative and to come up with value addition towards the on-going business and product enhancement.
- Work closely with team to optimize internal processes.
- To live up to and blend in with Jazz Values and Culture.
- To strive towards making this apprenticeship of mutual benefit and value.
The role reports directly to the ‘Manager Merchant Channel Planning- JazzCash’ with an extended team of 03 team members
What’s in it for you?
- Generate useful insights through research on industry and global trends
- Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects
- Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems
- Provide assistance to the department to improve their coordination and productivity
- ßHave close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverables
- Be mentored by a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers/stakeholders
- Bachelors degree
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship. We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
Information Technology and Services - Islamabad, Pakistan