We are looking for experienced travel consultants; the candidate must have full command on various GDS system. If you have at least 4 year's experience in airline booking, sales and customer service, along with a post-secondary degree preferably in airline sale & tourism, consider, this rare opportunity is for you.
Ensuring compliance with company procedures for documentation, ticketing, refunds, exchanges, reissues, etc. Reconfirmation of reservations to ensure accuracy at all levels
You should have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written. You should know how to listen and build relationships. Have a network of tourism industry contacts (tour operators, media, regional/provincial/national tourism organizations etc.). Have a creative flair as well as outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills. Have a vibrant personality and outgoing nature. Have a collaborative and positive approach to problem solving. Have an excellent sense of humor. Potential candidate must have experience in selling and be knowledgeable in international travel market place. Candidates must be motivated to sell, have excellent customer service and PC skills.
Lots of airline tickets selling expertise required. Great customer service skills, good knowledge of airline and their fare system is basic job’s demand. We are looking for candidate who can work on their own, without supervision but has to have or create pressure on them to sell & obtain business from our live travel inquires.
* Minimum 4 years AMADEUS/SABRE system
* Good faring, routing, ticketing, and hotel reservation
* Understanding of domestic, international airlines and
* Intimate knowledge of airline regulations and tariff
* Ability to analyze pricing options in multiple
* Service oriented
* Attention to detail
* Strong organization and time-management skills
* Self-motivated and self-disciplined
* Ability to mufti-task
* Ability to negotiation
* Ability to think critically under pressure while
providing the highest level of service
* Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness in problem-solving