We are seeking a PPC Analyst / Account Manager to join our team.
This is a great opportunity for a Pay Per Click (PPC) expert experienced in managing and optimising of PPC campaigns looking to join a thriving, cutting-edge digital agency offering fantastic career development prospects.
As a PPC Analyst / Account Manager, you will be responsible for the set-up, management and development of search marketing campaigns using PPC, as well as taking the ownership of existing pay-per-click accounts.
In this varied and exciting role, you will be tasked with supporting the scoping and development of proposals for new prospects. Your other duties will include:
- Attending client meetings and presenting detailed information about campaign performance
- Researching keywords and competitors for new campaigns
- Managing and optimising paid search campaigns
- Optimising analytics and on-page conversion rates for all campaigns
Interested? To be considered for this superb opportunity, you must have:
- Experience of managing PPC campaigns
- Strong Excel, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and CMS skills
- Experience of using competitor analysis tools
- At a minimum, GCSE English and Maths
As a PPC Analyst / Account Manager, you must have strong numeracy skills in addition to your good client-focus. A keen attention to detail, excellent analytical skills and confident communication skills are also necessary.
PPC Analyst, Account Manager, Google AdWords, PPC Account Manager, Mathematics, PPC, Pay-Per-Click Analyst, Analyst, Analysis, Campaign Manager, PPC Campaign Executive, PPC Account Management, Search Engine Marketing, Online Search Manager, Web Marketing, Online Marketing.