Highly Keen - The HR Institute is looking for Manager Accounts for one of its clients related to retail industry. Job Description of Required Candidate is
1.Responsible to develop proper formal accounting and financial control system of company and streamline all the accounting processes & practices.
2. Develop funds flow statement i.e. summary of funds payable to suppliers and receivable from outlets on daily basis and manage operational cash flows.
3. Develop final accounts in shape of balance sheets, P&L statement, cash flows and Financial Analysis on monthly / quarterly, half-yearly and yearly basis.
4. Responsible for compliance and assessment of all types of taxes applicable. Whereby arranging, preparation and submission of the Company’s Tax Return and taking all necessary steps for compliance and assessment of taxes and maintaining liaison with the Tax Advisors
6. Perform monthly production costing to set the product prices accordingly.
7. Overall Manage the whole Accounts Department.
- Account System Development Skills - Internal Control System Development Skills - Can run Accounts Department Operationally - Production Costing