Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: Oct 10th, 2022.
What is an MBU Lead?
MBU Lead supervises end to end operations of Telecom sites in the area (Micro Business Unit), ensure implementation of contract, manages customer complaints and ensures sites’ profitability. Listens to internal and external customers and guide and offer them solutions as per the problem.
We are looking for someone who has already worked for Access Operations with hands on experience on configuration management and troubleshooting background with excellent communication skills. RF Optimization experience would be an added advantage.
What does MBU Lead do?
- Monitor MBU performance and activities.
- To have knowledge amp; expertise in BSS/TXN/Power troubleshooting’s.
- Knowledge of 2G KPI’s (DCR/CSSR/TCH/TCH Blocking) as well 3G and 4G.
- Perform auditing and quality checking for BSS/TXN/Power part of the network.
- Close coordination with Sales MBU team for resolution of customer complaints.
- Follow up with OS vendor/team with the day-to-day activities, PM and CM (Telco/Non Telco part) of network in respective MBU.
- To assign tasks to the teams and get them implemented as per management requirements/projects.
- Act as an interface for the team with other Departments for the timely resolution of issues pertaining to other Departments. (NOC, RF, Planning, Logistics, Deployment, Warehouse etc.)
- To monitor and control Energy Consumption (Fuel and Electricity) according to the monthly target through sites audits and analysis. Find innovative ways to reduce Opex
- Timely updates of outages/Gmail to Management/NOC.
- To follow up till resolution of issues escalated by technology teams.
- To cater for issues related to Genset including Over Hauling.
- To timely process the invoices and ATPs for Sub vendors.
- To prepare reports as per management requirement.
- To have close coordination with OMO amp; Vendor for resolution of OMO sites.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Customer centric approach to identify and fix network issues
- Knowledge of GSM Architecture
- BSS/TXN/Power troubleshooting’s skills
- Analytical amp; Presentation Skills
- Should not have any concerns working round the clock and if required on holidays (including public holidays) as an emergency resource.
- Excellent in Coordination and Communications
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.