Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 27th November 2022
What is Regional Manager B2G?
Regional Manager Business to Government will play a pivotal role in developing a Go To Market (GTM) strategy with short and long term objectives for ICT products and projects. This role reports directly to the Regional Head and has 7 people reporting directly into it with an extended team of 10 team members
What does Regional Manager B2G do?
- Develop a Go To Market (GTM) strategy with short and long term objectives for ICT products and projects.
- Manage accounts and relationships with current business customers through a team of business consultants.
- Expand current customer base by cross/up selling Voice/Data and other digital enterprise solutions including cloud, M2M/IoT and digital financial services to business customers.
- Manage current and future pipeline and forecasts against the revenue targets.
- Playing a proactive role in managing all activities that will increase sales and revenue through the team.
- Be able to manage high revenue-based opportunities in order to achieve revenue-based targets.
- Having a complete understanding of the Tenders, contracts, terms and conditions including the marketing offers.
- Work extensively with cross functional teams to ensure solution design and delivery to improve customer excellence and business growth in digital business category.
- Collaborate with Jazz Business’s product marketing teams across digital solutions to find opportunities for and showcase ideas in the innovation and emerging business pipelines.
- Establish Jazz B2G as market leader across B2G segments through most comprehensive portfolio of B2G product and solutions
- Maintain and grow the market leader position in B2G segment by penetrating new specialized B2G verticals including cloud solutions, M2M/IoT and digital financial services (DFS)
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Regional Manager B2G?
- Minimum Master’s degree preferably MBA.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in similar role as people’s manager, sales and business development with track record of projects completed in M2M/IoT, cloud and other GSM and fixed data verticals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed in MS office particularly MS Excel and MS Power Point.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.