As a Trainee Consultant, you shall gain the expertise and experience required for promotion to management positions under the direction of experienced personnel. Opportunities to work overseas will be presented to suitable candidates within the career path. You will be reporting directly to our Shanghai-based Director.
- Approach candidates and potential clients through phone calls, face-to-face meetings, and email marketing.
- Assess candidates through interviews to determine their suitability, advice candidates on career plans and how to assess job opportunities, and share interview tips with candidates.
- Generate CVs, shortlist suitable candidates, write reports, and present to clients.
- Organize activities, meetings, and events for purposes of lead generation and creation of business networks.
- Manage relationships and recruitment needs of clients in the Asian market.
- Generate new business opportunities through calling, social media, emailing, and other engagement tools.
- Monitor, record, analyze and report on activities, trends, and results and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Negotiate salaries and close recruitment deals.
- Partnering with other recruitment consultants and supporting them with their process.
- Any other duties as may be required of you by the Director or her assignee.